Sandy Day Dawning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kerenskij's roster

Go down

kerenskij's roster Empty kerenskij's roster

Post by kerenskij Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Hey everyone,
I think it might be useful if we present our rosters and where we're trying to go with them on the forums.
I think looking at other people's plans can improve one's own and I'd certainly like feedback/input on what I'm doing.
So feel free to create your own thread each discussing your roster.

Here comes mine:

kerenskij's roster @ swgoh.gg

Arena
Zader (L)
TFP
EP
QGJ
STH

Obviously QGJ and STH could be replaced here.
I think I'll swap Boba in for STH once he's ready. If I had enough speed on STH I might keep him over QGJ, but my priority for good speed mods is TFP > Zader > rest.

I'd like to stress, that Arena really is my primary focus at the moment.  We're doing fine in HAAT and I think I finally figured out how to solo the Rancor reliably so getting as high as possible in Arena to max crystals/day is imperative.

Next steps are getting TFP and QGJ to G11 (soon), then work on Zader and EP G11 (will take a little longer).
At that point I should have Boba and can see how he's doing instead of STH.

Rancor
Zader (L)
TFP
EP
QGJ
AA

Zader and TFP are the core of this team with QGJ also being great because of TMR. EP is ok but really only great for P1. AA seems like a necessity for cleanse, until I have enough TMR/speed to be able to just ignore the skull-debuff (forgot the name). I guess I'll swap EP or AA for Boba or Sid, and maybe the other one too to end up with Zader, TFP, QGJ, Boba, Sid.

AAT - P1
QGJ (L)
Ahsoka
Lumi
Rey
Cad Bane

Yes, Rey and Bane don't fit.
They will be replaced by IGD and JKA. I stopped farming those two for a while because we did not have any problems in P1. But I'm gonna need 5 Jedi to get Yoda to 7* in April anyway.
Eventually I also want to get Aayla to replace Lumi.

AAT - P2
HK-47 (L)
IG-88
IG-86
JE
Nebit

Vanilla. Actually my second focus mod/gear-wise after my Arena/Rancor team.

AAT P3

Right now I'm not really happy here. I guess the closest I have to a proper team is my Teebotine:

Teebo (L)
EP
TFP
STH
RG

But RG is not at all geared well enough for HAAT. Also, I'd really like to run a proper Chirpatine, working on Sun Fac. And Zader and friends also do ok here.

AAT P4
Wedge (L)
Biggs
Lando
Leia
AA

This team was sooo good in NAAT but HAAT is really tough. Don't think I need to swap chars but just keep gearing/modding.
I did strip them of the best mods when I swapped my Arena team from Rebels to Zader.

That's my squads for now, I might add LS/DS teams, later. GW is usually my droid team as far as they can go and then my arena team to the end.
kerenskij
kerenskij
Admin

http://sandydaydawning.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum